Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Paid Reviews (Paid for submitting link, reviewing them)

Paid Reviews (you get paid for submitting links, reviewing them etc)

This is also a quite interesting option to earn over the internet. In this kind of program you get paid for submitting some link which you find informative and useful for others too with some comment to these websites. For example if you find that certain site provide good collection of music then you can submit this link with your comment to paying website. Beside submitting link if you also want to remark/review on the links submitted by others then also you get paid for your contributing.

What is the concept?
The primary purpose of collecting these links is to offer their customer reviewed websites and prepare a kind of encyclopedia on which all the internet users may rely for useful information. It is just like selecting gold from the garbage (of internet) and offering it to their clients. Hope you have understood what you are doing for them

How much I can earn?

Well no approximations, it depends on how much effort and time you give to these websites but your maximum earning can not increase from $0.5 in a single day.

Where are such websites?

Again I will guide you for one website only but if you keep reading my articles I will post name of the more websites in the future. For your assistance I would suggest the following website to you:-


Click Here to go to website to earn

No comments: